A lot of people believe that body shapers are dangerous objects that snatch your waist and squeeze your organs until they bleed puss. Waist trainers have been under the radar for health gurus and personal trainers that believe that your lungs will lack air and your organs will relocate. Now these theories are true, but they are only true unless you intentionally do that to yourself. In order to slow down your air supply or rearrange your organs you need to be training for years. You also need a corset. Corsets and waist trainers are two totally different trainers. The corset has thick wires around the bust leaving little flexibility while the waist trainer has latex ridges that allow for much more flexibility. A waist corset is a bust that women wore in the early 1800s that restricted air flow and rearranged organs so the women could fit into their dresses. A waist trainer is a more modern version of the waist corset that shrinks your waist through time allowing your body to adjust.
Now that that is out of the way, waist trainers do exactly what they say, they train your waist. Waist training involves compressing the waist using heat to burn the excess fat around the midsection. Waist trainers if worn properly, can take up to five inches away from your waist.
- The compression from the waist trainer forms your midsection into the hourglass shape. If worn for a prolonged period of time the waist forms into this shape. The compression also aids in the weight loss due to the intensity of the form. The midsection is automatically held in allowing the muscles to work and burn the belly fat around it.
- In the waist trainer material there is a fabric that holds hyper thermic fusion. This allows the waist trainer to heat up around the selected area and burn the fat off. While working out or walking the fusion is intensified yielding more results.
- The shape of the trainer is designed to target the back, midsection, and waist. This targeted waist trainer will allow you to fully concentrate on the areas you are trying to lose. This allows for a curvier shape.
- The waist trainer shapes your body into an hourglass shape. Because of the design the waist trainer cinches around the hips allowing the side to squeeze in and the hips to fall out.
Many people struggle with losing weight after having a baby. It can be challenging for your body and mind to adjust to such a huge change, let alone trying to get back to your post baby weight. With so many things going on it can be hard to find the time and energy to get back into that gym life. Eating healthy can pose a challenge as well. Depending upon the nature of how you were conditioned to eat during pregnancy can really have an effect on your current habits of trying to eat right.
Luckily waist cinchers and the best waist shapers are out there to make the transition much easier and less challenging especially when you have so much on your plate. Many women are finding the cincher to be a great tool post pregnancy to help them lose and maintain their weight. You might be wondering how the cincher works to help you lose weight, well there are three key things the cincher does to help you not only drop that unwanted weight, but keep it off and maintain the process. If you’re looking for something that will make the journey easier without spending hours at the gym or starving yourself to great lengths to get your body back, this is definitely the blog for you.
Now to start with, once you have a child the dynamic of your body changes, and you will experience things that you have not post pregnancy. It is important to listen to your body and understand the changes it is going through, so during this season take your time and don’t rush perfection. A lot of people believe that you must snatch your body back into shape and force it by your will, but your body is a living breathing organism that requires time and love. Many people associate the cincher with a quick fix, but it is the opposite it allows your body to morph slowly which brings us to the first key.
- The cincher is great because it allows your body to adjust to its natural shape. When you purchase a cincher you will notice that your waist will slowly compress to the point that you may have to purchase a second cincher to get to your ideal shape. The waist shaper gradually compresses your midsection using a thermal fusion interior that creates heat while you are moving around. Because there is so much friction circulating through your midsection this causes the fat cells to heat and melt off your body. This is great for new mothers because while you are cooking or walking around the house you are simultaneously melting fat off of your body and shaping your figure gradually without harming or over exerting your body.
- Another excellent thing about the waist cincher is the amount of food you take in. Now as previously mentioned your objective is not to starve yourself, but cut some of the portions in half. Now while wearing the cincher it can have a high impact on how much you feed yourself due to the constriction on your midsection. This is a good thing because you will get hungry but not over eat. While wearing the cincher your portions will be cut in half. Eventually you can train yourself to eat in these amount of portions while off the cincher, because your stomach will have shrunk by the time your waist training is complete.
Now if your into working out post pregnancy that is an excellent thing and highly recognizable. Because you have just had a baby your body is stretched and will take some extra nudging in the gym to get you back to wear you were. The cincher is the perfect tool for this because it allows you to not just work out, but work out with compression that allows your body to mold much faster than training alone. Many of the celebrities are starting to use the cincher for this purpose because it allow the user to contour and shape their body back at a faster rate.
So if you have just had a beautiful baby and are struggling in any of these areas try the cincher out! It’s the perfect accessory to get that gorgeous body you desire back.
Read more here :http://bottlecurve.com/waist-training-corsets/: